Friday, August 5, 2011

Australia

G'Day mates! Sorry I have been MIA for almost a month. I just returned from a trip of a lifetime - 18 days in Australia! My step son is getting his master's degree in viticulture (wine making) and he is studying at the University of Adelaide in South Australia for the year so, of course, we had to go for a visit. :-)

Here are just a few highlight photos - I'm still going through the 2300 we took! I promise not to post them all here. I don't like to post on a public forum such as my blog or Facebook when I will be gone on a trip like this so please pardon my silence.

Thanks to ALL of our over 1000 JUGS followers. You are AMAZING and we couldn't be happier to have so many interested crafters playing along with us each week.

Ok - here's a few pics...

Snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef - WOW!!

 Holding Winnie the Koala

 Sydney Opera House

 Surf's Up at Manly Beach!

In the water at Manly Beach

 Bondi Beach - another Sydney must visit!

The Opera House at Night

 Kangaroo Island Coastline

 I'm holding a baby joey!! OMGosh!

Kanga and baby Joey!


My geocaching friends in Australia - what fun we had!

 Crimson Rosella Parrot
 Ooooh shopping at the Market in Melbourne

Thanks for hanging in there with me during my absence!

Hugs n Smiles.

10 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Oh my goodness, Pam, I know you had a blast! What a wonderful country -- I count myself blessed because I spent some time there myself many years ago!

Elise said...

Yeahoooooooo, Pam! These photos are SPECTACULAR! YOU are so completely radiant - I love ALL of them! SO glad you had a wonderful time - THANKS for sharing these tidbits and treasures from your fantastic voyage!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh what fun Pam! Looks like you had an amazing time! You couldn't look happier! Love your seeing your maternal instincts shine while holding that baby Joey and Koala!

Anne Tussing said...

Looks like you had a BLAST!! I'm so glad it was a good trip. Welcome Back!!!

Selma said...

You have had such a hard year with all the kids moving away. It is so great to see how happy you are in these pictures. Looks like you had an amazing trip. These pictures are fabulous.

Dana Gustafson said...

Jealous much??? Oh YES I am!

Andrea M said...

Pammycakes, what AMAZING photos!!! Looks like so much fun! Down under is on my bucket list - you've just made it move up closer to the top!!! I hope it was so fun and relaxing friend!!! Glad you had such an awesome trip and that you are back home safe and sounds, fellow JUGster!!!!

Kathryn B said...

Awesome photos Pam! Thanks for sharing a little of the Down under with us. You look like you had alot of fun on a once in a lifetime trip! I soo want to get there someday!!! Hhhhmmm a wine maker ya' say...right up my alley! LOL!!!

Sonia said...

Hi!
OMG Pam!... love your pictures. Adorable Kanga and baby photo. Also love the Koala picture.. Australia is one of my dream's trip.
Thanks for sharing!
Greetings from Puerto Rico
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Your new follower! ;-)

Theresa Momber said...

Wow! What an amazing vacation, Pam. Great photos. Australia just jumped up several places on my must places to see.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails