Friday, September 24, 2010

A Wicked Good Time

Good morning everyone. It's Saturday and time for a Just Us Girls template challenge. Lauren has stepped up to sponsor JUGS this month. The October My Time Made Easy release is just around the corner so I also have a "wicked fun" sneak peek to share with you.

The JUGS design team is sharing ideas with you for the template called Tuck-ered Out and it is just adorable. I've turned mine into a Halloween treat box.


I am sharing a sneak peek of the new stamp set from Lauren called Spooky Surprise! It is available for pre-order right now from the store shipping on October 1 OR you can purchase it in digital format now. How fun is that?? I colored the witches feet and the stars on the tag with Copics.

Here is the box opened up. I did resize this to larger than original because I had some yummy Reese's pumpkins to put inside.




Here's a final look so you can see the tucked in sides. I stamped a pattern onto the orange layers with Puckered Up Patterns before I cut them out. I pulled the colors for my template from the Reese's pumpkin packaging.

Please pop over to the Design Team (in my sidebar) to see their projects. Also stop over and leave a little love for Lynn, our Featured Designed this month. This is her last day with us and we thank her for amazing and inspiring projects.

Sorry for the short post - busy, busy weekend ahead of me.
Hugs n smiles,






Supplies from My Time Made Easy LLC:

Pretty Packaging Templates:   Tuck-ered Out
Pretty Impressions © Stamps:  Spooky Surprise (pre-order), Puckered Up Patterns

Other Supplies:
Cardstock: Couture

Ink: SU! Lovely Lilac

Embellishments: Button and floss

Tools: Scor-Tape, nestie, copics

5 comments:

Anne Tussing said...

Super cute and colorful!!

Maria said...

Soo cool and cute! Those "feet" are awesome! Nice job Pam!!

Monique said...

Super Dooper Cute Pam!! I love those boots and cant wait till mine arrive in the mail... Great job on the template challenge ...Hugs

Andrea M said...

This is so cute Pam! Great witches boots and love the big orange button and black string - Awesome halloween treat, inside and out!!! Great job!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute lil' treat box Pam! Love the purple & orange color combo!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails