Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wedding Photos

For those of you who've been following the wedding countdown - here is a quick post with a few pics - these are just some informal shots that guests (like my niece) were able to grab so they are not professional quality but I know a lot of you asked to see photos.

I'll start with my favorite photo (from what I have) of my daughter and new son-in-law just after being presented as husband and wife... they were just GLOWING with happiness...


Now - in sort of reverse order - her dad and I walking her down the aisle...


The venue... the Milwaukee Art Museum


and the same bldg at night

And the party continued back at the hotel...

Everything went off without a hitch. The worst thing to happen was the tears they BOTH shed when they saw each other for the first time (kids now-a-days do their photos BEFORE the wedding). We had to do some makeup "repair" on the bride and a wee bit of shout wipes on the dress LOL.  It was truly a wedding to remember. 

Thanks to ALL who posted wedding cards for JUGS - I have not been able to get out and comment but I love them. Thank you.

Ok - off to do some quick creating...
Hugs n very big smiles,

13 comments:

Andrea M said...

Oh Pam! Your daughter and son-in law are glowing!!! She looks GORGEOUS!!! You look absolutely fabulous too!!! And the venue...oh...my...goodness.... :) I think candids make the best photos and these are wonderful! They capture the true emotion of the day. Congratulations to the bride and groom, and to the proud parents! Thanks for sharing Pam - you can't help but be happy when you look at the pics!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh how beautiful she looked! They look so happy in those pics! And you, my dear, looked absolutely gorgeous! Love your dress...beautiful color on you! So glad you had a great day! Thanks for sharing the pics!

MarieL said...

Thanks for the pics, Pam. What a happy day for everybody and what a pretty bride. I too like your dress, it looks stunning.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gorgeous pics, Pam! We are just planning the wedding of our DD. Everyone looks so happy!!! I love your dress and I may look into that style for myself. Happy for all of you.

C said...

Congratulations...beautiful bride and beautiful pics. TFS~

Selma said...

What a beautiful wedding. Your daughter is gorgeous and they look so happy. I see what you mean about how beautiful the art museum is. You look fabulous too my dear - gorgeous dress. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Kathryn B said...

So glad you and your family had a wonderful time Pam! Your daughter and her new hubby make a very striking couple! As the mother of the bride you look amazing and the dress you wore...perfect! Thanks for sharing your photos!

Maria said...

Oh Pam how Beautiful! What a cool place to have a wedding! LOVE IT! HA, and yes nowadays we do take photos beforehand. But I was married 10 years ago next month so darn I'm not "nowadays" anymore! LOL! All the best to your daughter!

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh Pam!!! How beautiful you all are! I love your dress! That sash is making me drool! :)

Your daughter and new son-in-law are so cute together and I love that you shared about their beforehand emotions. It's a match made in heaven!

Chrissie said...

How wonderful to see your daughter looking SO radiant!
Everyone looks as though it was a truly happy and special occasion, all happiness to the young couple!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my Pam! These pictures are so precious! You & your family look so beautiful! Thanks for sharing these pics with us :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Pam -- looks like a picture perfect day!! Your daughter looks absolutely stunning!!! Thanks for sharing a bit of the day with us!

Anne Tussing said...

Beautiful pictures!!! They do both look so happy and in love. You look awesome, too!!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails