Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mojo Monday

I had to laugh at the title of my post - Mojo Monday - on Saturday - Work is keeping me SUPER busy right now as we prepare for a new school year to start up again - I really wanted to work with this sketch and just couldn't get to it till now.

I inked up my So Grateful set from Gina K Designs and used my new nesties Labels 4 instead of a circle. Was in the mood for red and brown today - did some sponging on both nestie layers but I slipped out of the die on the kraft layer so I ended up with some red on my embossed layer. *sigh* I just didn't have time to redo it.

Thanks for a great sketch Mojo girls!!! and thanks to my "followers" for taking an interest. :-) Have a lovely weekend. It's HOT and humid so maybe I'll get a lot of stamping done here.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

these dies look so pretty the way you layered them!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love this card Pam! It's gorgeous!

Cat said...

This is lovely! The colors are gorgeous, and the Nesties make the perfect frame!
P.S. No one notices mistakes but you. It looks great to me! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Pam, this card is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you showcased your wheel barrel of apples! Fab job on the coloring! :) TFS

buggin2stamp said...

Your card looks very yummy. I like how you layered the Nestability dies.

Handmade by Odette said...

Oh my word Pam!!
Cute, cute, cute!!
Love it!

The Wired Angel said...

Lovely card Pam.. as usual!!
Thanks for the inspiration.

Justine said...

Stunning, your coloring is so beautiful

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails