Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MojoMonday

It's Mojo Monday time again - I wanted to do this week's color challenge on StampTV which was to use pink and green. I turned to Mojo Monday for a sketch to get me started. With all the fabulous new Gina K and Papertrey sets being released lately I've kind of been ignorning my flowers so I pulled out my Elegant Flowers (GKD) and went to work.



Here's what I came up with. Digital paper from Gina K, buttons from PTI. I'm have the day off from work today so this is a quick post - lots I want to get done.

Have a great Tuesday!

Thanks for looking :-)

9 comments:

Gwen said...

GORGEOUS!!!! love the color combo of this (going to have to use it) & your coloring of the flowers is awesome!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous! I love everything about it! Of coarse I love all your cards!!

Brenda said...

Wow Pam this is gorgeous!! You coloring rocks, and your layout is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

PAMELA!!! You really worked this, love it! I has such a time with that smaller panel but yours is lovely!

Selma said...

This is gorgeous Pam. Your layout is beautiful as well as your coloring. I left you a reward on my blog. Please check it out.

Selma said...

Pam, I couldn't resist. I have nominated you for another award. Please check it out on my blog.

mulberry station said...

Darling card. Just happened by on Mojo monday. Love your card.

Carla said...

Love your card! It is so pretty!

CraftieConnie said...

Just beautiful! Pam!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails