Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mojo Monday #74


I've never participated in a Mojo Monday sketch but have seen some that I just love. I decided to give it a try this week with sketch # 74 and for some reason I have just been in a "purple" mood. This card was made with my new Guidelines Paper from Papertrey Ink. I love the soft colors.

The sketch was harder for me than I thought it would be but I like the final result. I have been in need of sympathy cards lately and wanted another one to have on hand.

Thanks Mojo team - this was fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this rocks! I love that you did the sketch with the Mojo! They are so fun!

Murielle said...

Your card is very elegant and colours wonderful.
Thank you for your visit in my blog.
Hugs from France.
Mumur

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails