Thursday, February 19, 2009

Honorable Mention from Papertrey's GSS!!

Oh my goodness I am SO excited today - The February GSS winners were announced on Nichole Heady's blog and I received an *** Honorable Mention *** for this sympathy card. Woo hoo!!! Thank you Nichole and PTI.

I was the lucky, lucky lady who won the "I Want it All" January release set from Papertrey. In that gift box was the brand new With Sympathy set so I immediately got to work with it. I was so drawn to the soft pastel colors - I made several variations on the sympathy card and submitted all of them for consideration in the February GSS challenge.

It was a wonderful experience - I've not really shared any of my work with anyone other than my fellow Stampin' Gals here in town. If you are so inclined, you can see all the submissions in the PTI gallery at this link.

Thanks for looking and thanks for all the kind comments on my blog so far - it's SO fun hearing from papercrafters around the globe!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Gorgeous! And congrats on your Honorable Mention!

Jen Caputo said...

This is so pretty! Love that paper ribbon :)

Unknown said...

Hi Pam - I thought this was a stunning card!! congratulations on your HM and thanks for looking me up - I really appreciate your lovely comment!!

Anonymous said...

Pam, you won it all! Get out! And a mention, I mean it girl! You are on fire!! Congrats with everything! And hey, we are getting snow again tomorrow...will it ever stop!

ablondee said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy you are doing great, and I love opening my mail to see your cards :)

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails