Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A card for my brother

My youngest brother and I used to fight like cats and dogs when we were growing up. Life has made us best friends now. I wanted to create something extra special for him since I can't be with him on his special day. I made a card for him with one of the color challenges from PTI which turned out nicely but I decided to try another layout and color combo since I know blue is his favorite color. Stayed with the sailboat though because of our Hobie Cat sailboat. I was pleased with this final result.

I also added a bit more on the inside on this one and , of course, decorated his envie! I can't believe how much my friends love the envelopes - they know I am a stamper and know they're getting a hand made card and they tell me that the envelope really piques their curiosity before they get to the card itself. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your brother will love this!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails