Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Me --- An Emmy??

Well I'll be jiggered! Who knew that one of my favorite "TV Places" (StampTV) was giving out Emmy awards?? I didn't know that! (I have been out of the stamping loop for a few months now - between work, being out of the country etc.) I just haven't been in touch with all my favorite places!  So imagine my surprise when I got a sweet message congratulating me on my recent Emmy!


You can find a link to my gallery here.

They featured this card of mine on Monday (apparently it goes all week)


And this one was yesterday's pick...



Thanks to StampTV and the StampTV Talent Scout (see the page on Facebook) for the honor!


This hobby and the group of paper crafters around the world is AMAZING! Have a great day all!!
Stampin Pam :-)

7 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

How cool! May I be the first one to offer my congrats on your Stamping Emmy! How fun! Congratulations! (Lovely cards!)

Selma said...

Congratulations Pam. It is no surprise you won an Emmy. All your creations are fabulous!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Congrats Pam! It is a wonderful honor! I won one too and was thrilled. Enjoy!

Monique said...

Congratulations Pam on your Emmy Award Woot woot!!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas said...

All your creations are fabulous!

Elise said...

Wahooooooo, sweet Pammy-cakes! YOU deserve ALL the accolades for your stunning creations - FABULOUS! Huge and happy congrats to you, dear one! Yipeeeee!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats here for being recognized too. How fun!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails