Thursday, December 17, 2009

Secret Sister Book Exchange!

Hey girls - as y'all know I'm an active member of StampTV.  Well there are a group of us who started a Book Readers thread in one of the forums there - to chat about our favorite books - we do sometimes do something other than papercrafting LOL. :-)

Well - we came up with the idea of a Secret Sister book exchange for the holidays. SO here is my big reveal.... this is the AMAZING gift package I received from my Secret Sister...


Not only did I get the long- anticipated next book in the Cedar Cove series by Debbie Macomber (these are such fun light reads - just what I need after a stressful day of work) - but look at all the other goodies. There is a FANTASTIC and fun hand crafted bookmark - it's magnetic and nice and thin so it fits nicely in the book and I can't lose it (LOL). A box of my favorite candies (Riesens - don't have to have a reason to pop one of these in my mouth!) and adorable mug filled with "snowman soup" - it's darling - and has a cute saying on the back as well. Then there is an ornament for my tree - my SS didn't know that I love snowmen but it's just adorable AND hand made and to top it all off - a gorgeous Christmas card - using Gina K's Festive Frame and the cardinal (it IS the Illinois state bird!!) from the holiday StampTV kit. That cardinal is popped up and just stunning with all the coloring and cutting! ROCKIN AWESOME!!! I am truly blessed by this fantastic group of women from StampTV - I have made so many Cyber Friends who feel like real friends - and some I've met - some I WILL be meeting.

Can I say I am overwhelmed by the generosity of my SS. Thank you a million times over - you are indeed a Christmas Angel.

Oooooohhhhh you want to know WHO my Secret Sister was????? LOL

It was none other than the amazing, talented, creative and fabulous.... Geri Utterback!!!! Huge thank you, enormous hugs and giant smiles to you Geri - you made my day, and my week!!! Blessings to you Secret Sister!!!

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails