Saturday, June 20, 2009

MyTimeToCreate Template Challenge #3

Whew - where does the time go? Didn't we just host a template challenge??? Well yesiree - it's time for another challenge from the amazing Lauren Meader. This week is another My Timeless Template challenge. You are to create your own patterned paper then use it to create ANY My Timeless Template. Remember there are TWO FREE TEMPLATES so everyone can play along. (You have to agree to the terms and conditions before you can actually get to the page to download the template.)

I wanted to use the new Ready, Set Wrap template this month to prepare a table favor for the 4th of July. I have included several shots of the finished project. I still have not decided what I will put INSIDE of this adorable little box but it is so, so cute!

Here's how I created my patterned paper. I used one of the line stamps from Faux Ribbons to create the red stripes, the big and small stars from Everyday Classics (anniversary set) and Polka Dot Basics on the inside base. I used Vivid Brick and Navy inks. The paper is PTI white CS. Finally, a few bits of ribbon from Michaels were used to finish it up.



You'll note I stamped the insides as well so you can see the stars in this close up.

Now its' your turn. Get out your stamps, make some patterned paper and then put it to work on one of Lauren's templates. Can't wait to see what you create.

Need a little more inspiration? Check out the other Design Team members blogs - they'll have some unique and fabulous creations for you also. The My Time to Create Design Team members are in my right hand side bar. --->

Be sure to come back and link your creation to the Mr. Linky on Lauren's blog so we can see your projects.

Thanks for playing - have a wonderful weekend. Hugs n' smiles.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

WOWWEE Pam -- that patriotic-ness is just BUSTING out of this :) wonderful patterns, so well executed

Dana Gustafson said...

Pam this is SO ADORABLE! I love that you stamped it inside and out. It's the perfect tempalte for expolding open with all that flag waving goodness. Your stamping is flawless, as usual!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cool!!!!

Handmade by Odette said...

Pam, you did a great work here. You are a master in making pattern paper!! Well done!

Anonymous said...

My goodness Pam, you get better and better everytime I see a new post! Love it!

The Wired Angel said...

I love patriotic cards and items.. this is terrific. Great job... thanks for sharing.

Deanna said...

So kewl Pam!

Lynn P. said...

Beautiful job w/this Pam. LoVe it!!!

DoxieGirl said...

What a fun little 4th of July tote! So cute - I could see lots of fun "gifts" in this after a picnic!
~Kendra

Cat Darling said...

Hi, Pam! This purse ROCKS! It has party written all over it! Love it!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails