Sunday, February 15, 2009

Casing Debbie Olson :-)

So I was browsing around the PTI gallery today in my post-release stupor when I stumbled across this design by Debbie Olson. Although I don't own the new Damask set (yet) I knew I had to try this ribbon technique. I got out my brand new Guide Lines pattern paper and cased Debbie's card and made this one for a friend who has a birthday this week. I don't know how Debbie secured the loops on her ribbon but I used a bunch of mini dots the first time - on my second card (the one you see here) I hand stitched the ribbon under each loop. My friend will be pleased I'm sure! Now - it's off to beddie bye for a good night's sleep - finally.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

This is just lovely, Pam!

Anonymous said...

Look at you and your blog, you are really working it now girlfriend! I love this one!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails