Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine's Treat for JUGS

Hi all,

Just a quick post - so sorry - that's all I seem to have time for anymore... Today's JUGS challenge is to create a project or 3D template with a Valentine theme.

I took one of the Archer Farms coffee cups from Target - covered it with a super fun paper from My Time Made Easy and designed by our very own Kristin!  It will be filled with a Kuerig coffee cup, some expresso beans etc.) as a fun little Valentine gift!

 Added a cup holder "band" that I ran through my crimper - decorated with hearts (cut with Nesties) ribbons, buttons, and decorated the top with circles, hearts and pearls.

 


Please stop by and visit the design team and then come play with us! Meanwhile have a great week ahead.

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

You know I love anything coffee!! This is so fun!

Selma said...

Oh Pam, you always have such fabulous gift ideas. I think I told you this before, but I really think you should be designing gift packages for a living -- they are always awesome!

Sue Lelli said...

What a CUTE idea for a Valentine's gift! LOVE the embellies and that PERFECT sentiment, Pam!

Maria said...

Fabulous! Great idea for a quick gift! Nicely done!

Dana Gustafson said...

Fabulous gift idea! I adore all of the pink and brown and Kristin's coffee inspired papers are certainly shining in your project!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails