Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year from JUGS

Happy New Year - almost! Just Us Girls has one last challenge for you for 2011 and it's from Lisa this week. We are challenging you to USE FELT on your creation.



I was in need of a very special thank you card so I decided to make my project this week as a thank you card. Here's what I came up with.


I used a variety of elements on this card - some cranberry CS from Gina K - layered on a piece of Basic Grey DP.  I cut out two frilly pieces with a die from Heartfelt Creations - then I die cut my piece of felt from Labels 10 Nestability. I use another nestie to cut out the sentiment layer.  Added some fun fiber, a couple of prima flowers and a few pearls to finish up. I'm sorry the photo isn't better - it was really gloomy today and my photo booth is out of commission for the holidays.

Thanks to our Featured Designer, Lenet this month - please check out the rest of the projects from the JUGS girls (sidebar -->) then I hope you will join us for this week's challenge.

Wishing all of you abundant blessings for 2012.
Hugs n smiles,
Stampin Pam

8 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is lovely Pam! Never thought to use felt for a die cut like that-rally cool. Happy New Year!

Lynn said...

Pam, Gorgeous! I love the flowers and the green fringe. So elegant!

Betty Benton said...

Lovely card to round out the year! Hope 2012 is the best ever for you!

Elise said...

SWEET, sweet Pammycakes - THIS is soooooo elegant! Just like the girl who made it! Many blessings to you and your loved ones for 2012 - It's a TRUE pleasure to know you, sweet one! xoxo!

Kathryn B said...

Oh Pam I just love this Thank you card! I just want to touch it! LOL!!! The flower and furry ribbon are perfect! So glad you where able to play! Wishing you a Happy New Year my friend!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a pretty use of felt! Looking forward to 2012 with youi and the JUGheads! :)

Lisa Kind said...

Oooh so pretty! I love those frilly pieces...I'll have to check out that die! Love the way the felt frames your sentiment...it just pops! The recipient will love this, too!

Dana Gustafson said...

Wonderful combination of pretty elements...the frilly filigree, the felt label and fringe-y green all point to fabulous! Happy 2012 Pam!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails