Friday, December 2, 2011

Getting Sketchy with JUGS

Hi all,
Quick post cause we have a holiday party to get to - it's JUGS Saturday and time for this week's sketch.


Here's my take on it - I flipped it on it's side then proceeded to get to work.


I used PTI's Rustic Snowflakes paper - several of the patterns - I love the color combo of red, aqua, soft green and white. Used a favorite winter stamp set from SU - called Flaky Friends - discontinued :-( but one I still love to use. A touch of ribbon and a couple of buttons from PTI, some Spellbinders to cut my ovals and a bit of twine to tie it all off... Voila! Great sketch!

Come play with us... after a little bit of inspiration!


 Just Us Girls Design Team  

♥ Be sure to stop and visit our new Featured Designer for the month 

Have a great weekend, all.

Hugs n smiles,
Stampin Pam

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Pam, Hope the party went well last night :) I love all those sweet mittens today! Can you send some to my house?! We never seem to have any that match!

Lisa Kind said...

I love this Pam! The colors are so pretty and nontraditional for the holiday! That's a great stamp set too! I think I have that one! Great use of the sketch, too!

Anne Tussing said...

Pretty card! I love that dp!! I'm going to have to try this sketch:)

Dana Gustafson said...

This turned out very cute Pam! Turning the sketch on it's side worked perfectly for your composition. Brava!

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous Pam! Love that your flipped the sketch - I did too :) The hanging mittens are such a fun image! Love all that fabulous DP too - you used it masterfully! I have such a hard time with DP. Hope all is well friend!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty card - LOVE your ribbon treatment!

Elise said...

Hello, THERE, my lovely and stunningly crafty friend! Aren't you CLEVER! Love this use of composition - that bow is making me dizzy with its radiance! Thanks for making it all look sooooooo guuuud! XOXO!

Kathryn B said...

Oooh! You used one of my favorite PTI packs (love these colors)! Love the little string of mittens and that beautiful bow!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails