Friday, August 5, 2011

Saturday Sketch Time

G'day mates! I just returned from Australia - if you want to see more - check out this post!

Meanwhile - today it's time to get sketchy with Just Us Girls.  Here's the sketch I've put up for you.
(It's really simple so come play along!)
And here's my card:


Just a quick and simple birthday card - I used two strips of lace and now that I see the final I should have lined up the pattern on the lace but I barely had enough to cut this strip in half soooo offset it what you get :-)

I used two sets from JustRite stampers but I don't have the names at the moment. Sorry :-(  Paper is from PTI. I added some PINK rhinestones on the purse, the shoes and on the sentiment too.

Please pop over to the JUGS page and in the meantime check out the JUGS Design Team (in my sidebar -->) for some FABULOUS inspiration!

Hope to see you all play along!

8 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Hi Pam, So glad you enjoyed your stay in our beautiful country! You have been to places that I have never visited and I have lived here all my life - then again Australia is about the same size as the US so it is a big country! Great that you got to cuddle a koala and a kangaroo joey and you saw some of both our cities and countryside!

You have a great sketch and a pretty card here.

Elise said...

Sweet MADAME Pammy-cakes - I LOVE this card! I love that you are gracing us with your slightly Aussied-out self and may I just say, WE MISSED YOU! Way to return with this SPLENDID sketch and your beautious card craft - THIS is EXCELLENT! So glad to have you back - G'day, lovely gal!

Mona Pendleton said...

Welcome back Pam! Hope you enjoyed your vacation! I will be sure to check out the pics! Your card is so pretty! Love the hot pink and a Birthday girl can never have too many purses and shoes! :) LOL

Unknown said...

What a wonderful trip you had. Thanks Pam for posting these wonderful pics of your trip. Welcome back, Mary

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, so I always love your site, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the fantastic work, My friend recommends your site.

My blog:
credit conso www.rachatdecredit.net

Dana Gustafson said...

Pam-a-lam! This is such a FUN card! I love all the girly hot pink and glamourous black alongside. PERFECT for a bestie's birthday on a girls night out!

Andrea M said...

This is GLORIOUSLY trendy and vibrant! Gosh, I love that pink!!! What a fabulously fun birthday card girl! So great to have you back GF!!!! You sure haven't lost any of your mojo - this is AWESOME!! Thanks for the great sketch!

Kathryn B said...

Love the JustRite stamp sets you used! The pocket book and shoe behind the sentiment rock along with the pink make for a real fun "girly" card! And your not so "perfectly" lined up lace looks just fine to me! I would never have noticed! Thanks for the awesome sketch Pam! So HAPPY to have you back!!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails