Saturday, May 28, 2011

BBQ for Dad

Good morning ladies. It's a JUGS Saturday morning and this week it's template week - now do'nt groan - there are some AMAZING gift templates for the men in your life. And, they love creative packaging just as much as our girls do! So whip up something special for that man in your life and then play along with Just Us Girls.


I am late - we are wrapping up the school year and life could not be busier.  I thought I'd get my JUGS project done last night but, alas, a good friend stopped over and I just didn't get it done. Since I'll be out and about this weekend I thought instead of not having a project I'd at least share a masculine gift set that I created a while back. This would be MOST appropriate for Father's Day, a man's birthday, a boss's day gift etc.


This gift set starts with the Fancy a Cuppa template from My Time Made Easy.  The paper is also MTME and is called Fall Foilage and the images come from the MTME stamp set called Monograms Defined.


The rest of the Design team (in my sidebar ->) has come up with some STELLAR projects so PLEASE pop over and visit their blogs. Be sure to visit our Featured Designer, Clare Buswell, as well. She'll knock your socks off.

Hope you all have a fantastic holiday weekend. I HOPE to get my act together to be on time next time.
Hugs n Smiles,

7 comments:

Judy said...

Love this what a wonderful summer time way to celebrate. Have a great day.
Judy

Elise said...

You're so funny - I'm SO used to being "last minute Sally" ~ it's how I get my best work done, it seems! THIS IS STELLAR! Couldn't be more perfect for the BIG MAN we all adore! I love it: WHAT a great template! I'm glad you got to enjoy a good friend! TOTALLY worth it! Love you, Pammycakes! xo!

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Wonderful Dad's Day project Pam - I'm hoping to join in on the challenge this week! Amy http://aimitup.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

Pam this is totally perfect for the challenge love it! Great idea as a dad's gift! Great job and thanks for sharing it! Have a great weekend.

Andrea M said...

Pam!!!! So glad you found a little free time to make a uber FABULOUS Dad gift!!! Seriously, what could be more perfect for Dad than a BBQ gift set?!?! It makes me want to go start up the grill!!! This is PERFECT!! Way to go Pammycakes!!! Awesome work as always!

Dana Gustafson said...

Pam this is perfect for dads! A yummy bbq set is a great idea...especially all packaged up like this!

Sue Lelli said...

Wow, Pam! Now that a gift! Any Father would go Ga Ga ove all that Bar-B-Que goodness! FAB creation!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails