Monday, February 28, 2011

MTME - For the Birds

Hi all. Welcome to MARCH - does that mean that winter is ALMOST over??!  Well, it's time for the group post from the My Time Made Easy team and we're all showing you ideas made with one of the newest stamps set called Singing Silhouette.


I started out by making a set of four cards using the stamp set. Each one is different so it's makes a nice variety of cards. I kept the design CAS so I could easily reproduce these in quantity. I kept to the same color palette too. I matted each with a nestie rectangle and then did some simple Scor-Pal scoring above and below the rectangles.

I then needed a cute way to package up these cards. I chose the Tote-All package. It's roomie enough for a set of cards and cute as a button to boot! I stamped the flap with some of the same stamps. I added two buttons and some twine for closure but you could also use velcro or magnets.


Following is a picture of each card with its matching envelope.




And finally just a quick pic of the inside of the template so you can see how the cards just tuck in neatly.

Ok - scoot on over to the DT and see what lusciousness they have created for you. Thanks SO much for stopping by to see what I had on tap for ya.

My Time Made Easy Design Team:

Supplies from My Time Made Easy LLC:
Pretty Impressions © Stamps: Singing Silhouette


Hugs n Smiles,

9 comments:

Ros said...

These are stunning! ... I love the CAS style and you make it perfection!

Marsha said...

Simple but Ros said it!!! Oh so stunning! Thanks for sharing.

Lauren (mytime) said...

After forever of loading and crashing, I am able to comment! LOL! I love this gift set Pam. I love the clean look of the cards and how they elegantly showcase the images. The Tote is perfection too!!!

Monique said...

When I seen this in the gallery I fell in LOVE... Blue and white looks great . The spotlight technique..Love it!! We were on the same page with the envelopes... Great finishing touch.. And the tote is a perfect for packaging... Great work my friend..!!!

Kathryn B said...

Love your clean crisp and simple cards (my favorite look) Pam! The blue and white is such a striking combo. Love the design on your purse template it's so pretty!

Anne Tussing said...

Super cute cards and gift bag:) Love the colors and the designs!

Debbie said...

WOWOWOWOW!!!! We were on the same wavelength using the Tote-All, Pamie :) Your set is absolutely stunning! I adore the clean and simple style and color palette ... and I especially enjoyed the card with the spotlight technique - WOW :)

Andrea M said...

The tote all is nothing short of A-MAZING! Your cards are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love the CAS design - the blue against the white is truly fabulous!

Mona Pendleton said...

This entire collection of cards and the gift bag are darling Pam! Love your color choices and variety!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails