Monday, February 14, 2011

And the winner is...

Thank you everyone for the kind comments and good wishes left on my blogaversary post. It was great to hear from all of you what it is you like about blogging and why we do it. I've had thoughts of giving it up sometimes but y'all restored my faith in the original reason why I started blogging - to give back! I receive so much inspiration from this community of papercrafters. If I can be a source of inspiration to even ONE person out there - be they a papercrafter or not - then I feel like I have made a small difference in this world. So thanks again for the encouragement!!

And now - the winner of the Blogaversary goodies...... drumroll please.....
The lucky number as determined by Random.org...
#2 - and that belongs to Lillian!!! Congratulations, Lillian.  I hope you will enjoy your goodies! I have BIG meetings all week at work so I probably can't get your goodies out till the weekend but thanks for playing along and congratulations again.

I realize Valentine's Day is not always a happy day for everyone. I lost my mom just before Valentine's Day several years ago and the day still brings a small pang to my heart. I know some of you are away from your loved ones, some of you have lost your loved ones and some of you are hoping to find a loved one. In some small way I hope you will each find joy in something today, something that makes your heart smile.

Hug the ones you love!
Thanks for making ME smile.

Always,



3 comments:

Charlie said...

Lucky No. 2 =0).
And what a wonderful way to put it when wishing happy Valentines day. My DD is single and not entirely by choise and always hate this day I will tell her what you wrote. THANKS and best wishes from Denmark.

Monique said...

Congratulations Lillian :)... I Hope you have a nice Valentines Pam :).. And don't work to hard this week!! Big Hugs Monique

Andrea M said...

Congrats to Lillian!
Please don't give up blogging!! I'd miss you sooo much!!!! I'm glad you realized how much you do give back :) Sorry to hear about your Mom - I can only imagine how difficult this time of year must be like. Know that you are appreciated and cared for!!!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails