Thursday, October 28, 2010

Three Circles

Today I share a clean and simple card layout from a friend (thanks Hanne!!!)  I was able to make several of these in a short amount of time. I've been so busy with work and other things in my personal life that when I do have time to stamp it's typically either for JUGS or for My Time Made Easy.  I have not had a chance to do any creating just for me, just because. SO these cards were just because - no challenge to be entered, no contest to be trying for, no design team requirements - just me making what I want! (Mind you I'm not complaining about JUGS or MTME - I love them both - just don't get a lot of time to create for creation's sake right now.)

SO here's the basic card - simple layout - one or two layers of matting for color accent, scor pal scoring a couple of lines for texture and interest. The rest is stamping, punching, embellishing. I also wanted cards without bulky embellishments for mailing purposes. All of these cards are featuring stamps from PTI's anniversary set. I love the simple designs and the fact that I can punch them out quickly and easily. No copics or complex coloring - just stamp n' punch.

Card #1 - stamped in New Leaf and Terracotta Tile.  Gold ball embellies.


Card #2 - stamped in New Leaf ink - punched then added flat red "berries" and a few silver balls.

Card #3 - stamped in New Leaf - stamped a 2nd time in Plum Pudding - cut out the purple butterflies and flowers and mounted right over the green ones so it looks like two step coloring. Two flat backed pearls for flower centers.


Here's the whole set - total time about 30 minutes. YAY ! I think these would make cute card sets to use as gifts too.

Thanks for looking and for stopping by. I am blessed by those of you who willingly follow my blog - I hope I bring you some sort of inspiration. I know YOU are inspirations to me!

Hugs n smiles,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those cards!

Selma said...

These are so pretty Pam. Yes, they would make a beautiful gift set. Hope things settle down for you before long. We love seeing all your beautiful creations.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Pam I love your 3 circles cards. So pretty and what a great note set this would make for anyone. Love the little details... and the touch of pearls.

Monique said...

Love these cards Pam. And I have this set.. Love the purple butterfly's..Thanks for the inspirations to get mine inky!!

Anne Tussing said...

Very pretty! It's always so good to have easily mailable cards on hand!!

Unknown said...

These are LOVELY Pam -- I TOTALLY know what you mean about no time to stamp!!! before today, I haven't posted on my blog since the LAST MTME release *blush* Good for you, for finding a bit of time to carve out!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails