Thursday, October 7, 2010

Coffee To Go gift!

I made a quick little gift set for someone special in my life using the new To Go template from My Time Made Easy.

I had purchased a set of to go cups at Target - they come with lids - and decided it would be fast and easy to decorate them with some of the new items from MTME. I started with one of my favorite digi papers from Kristin called All Steamed Up.  I cut the To Go template out on this great paper - then added the wrap layer (cut from brown CS) also from To Go template. Punched out a couple of circles, stamped them up with stamps from this months' new Grab a Cup and Fancy a Cuppa Add On stamps!


Chocolates and Starbucks instant coffee packets plus a little special gift were all wrapped up and tucked into the cute cup. I took this with me on a trip and it traveled quite well in my suitcase!!! I made a second one for a friend at the office.


Final touches were some bows, buttons and twine and Presto - all wrapped up and ready to give.
Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you back again for the next JUGS challenge on Saturday!

Supplies from My Time Made Easy LLC:
Pretty Impressions © Stamps: Grab a Cup; Fancy a Cuppa Add Ons

Hugs n Smiles,

3 comments:

Monique said...

These are awesome Pam!! HUmmm now you have me thinking I should make a few and have them in the cupboard have them done up with small bottle of Bailys and give to people when they come for some Christmas cheer..Thanks for the inspirations!!

Lisa Kind said...

Such a pretty gift to give! Who knew a paper cup could be so appealing! Love what's inside as well! Just so lovely!

Kristin Eberline said...

These are absolutely adorable, Pam! I LOVE how you used my paper and the little bows just under the lids are so pretty! GREAT idea ;] I still have a ton of drink gifts I want to make...thanks for inspiring me to get a move on! LOL

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails