Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trio of Cards


It's the final day of this month's My Time Made Easy release. I am still blown away by all the talent on this team and am quite humbled to be a part of it. Lauren never ceases to amaze me with her crazy creative talent and the team is just the best.

Today's assignment was to make a card. Now, this month an obvious choice for a card is the Homemade Card and Envelope cut file BUT I've used that with all of my Shop Around projects so I opted to do some "old fashioned" cards (LOL).

I made a trio of simple cards featuring some fabby fab new digital paper and some of the stamps from this month's On Display 1 stamp set.


I started with a simple layout and chose three of this month's fabulous (and coordinating!!!) digital papers. (See supply list at end of post.) I then picked the coordinating stamps and sentiments from On Display 1 to make my cards. It was fun to make this quick little set of cards. I kept the insides simple by using just an accent strip of the DP. I did not include inside sentiments since I like to leave my options open when I'm ready to use the card. I did not want buttons or ribbons or "bulk" on these but I did pop up my nested images with dimensionals.

Here are each of the three cards close up.




I hope you enjoyed these. I will add to the set next time I have a few minutes - I really like the way they turned out with this layout and would enjoy adding the rest of the sentiments and images to this collection - might be a really cute set of gift cards (hmmm!).

Here's a final look at the set of three. Thanks for looking! I appreciate all of your sweet comments and try to get to your blogs if you have one, too.


Now pop over to the rest of the team and see what they have in store for you on this final release day.


My Time Made Easy Design Team:



Supplies from My Time Made Easy LLC:

Pretty Printable © Digital Paper:  Sweet and Sour Plum Raindrops, Sweet and Sour Candied Thistlestalk, Sweet and Sour Ganache Sprinkles
Other Supplies:
Cardstock:  By Couture
Ink: Memento, Stampin Up
Tools: Fiskars border punch, assorted nesties, assorted CB folders

Hugs n Smiles,

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute Trio of cards Pam! Love all the embossing & layers!

Selma said...

Very cute Pam. These would make a great gift set for a male.

Tammy Hershberger said...

These are fabulous, Pam! I LOVE the way you've layered the different Nestabilities shapes on all of them!

Unknown said...

So beautiful, Pam! Love how the papers and stamps coordinate so wonderfully.. love your "old-fashioned" cards :)

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these Pam!!! Love how you made them a bit similar, yet different, so you can see all of the versatility...LOVELY!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful Set Pam!!! Great quick cards for any occasion!!! Hugs ~S~

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails