Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Merry and Bright

Just a quick post to share a Christmas card for my stash. I used JustRite's Friday challenge sketch as my inspiration.

Here's my quick and merry card.


I used stamps from Merry Little Christmas and some retired DP from Stampin Up! Nesties, punches, lace and ribbon and the final addition of a gold-edged pearl completed the ensemble. I love working with Just Rite stamps - this one went together in short order which is great since I'm time-challenged at the moment.

Have a great rest of the week.
Stampin Pam :-)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Pam, this is just gorgeous! Love that it went together quickly for you.. gotta love that!

Melissa said...

Stunning card Pam! I really like your ribbon treatment and the embossed dp.

Kathy Jones said...

What a gorgeous Christmas Creation!!! Beautiful card, love how you've used the stamps and the sketch!!!

Kay D said...

Gorgeous card- love the colors and that big luscious bow!

Marge said...

Fabulous Christmas card, Pam! Your embossed BG really adds a lot! Nice touch!

Sheri said...

Beautiful as always! You don't disappoint! I love that bow and pearl! Great card!

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card Pam, loving the gorgeous ribbon bow and pearl brad. Your stamping looks terrific! Great take on the sketch!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails