Sunday, July 4, 2010

Garden Birthday Set

Good morning girls. Hope your 4th of July was festive and inspirational. My son's best friend is serving in Afghanistan and I am more mindful of the freedom we are blessed with here in the US.

Meanwhile - it's my day to share a My Time Made Easy set.  I am working today with a super fun and totally adorable Pretty Pieces cut file called Gardeners Apron. This makes the cutest little card.

I have paired up some Fallen Leaf Couture Cardstock with some new digi paper called Gardening Greats © Nomad's Pea Pod.  I cut this out with my Cricut but it comes this time ALSO as a PDF so you can still enjoy it even if you don't own a cutting machine.  The cut away from the handle makes a perfect pocket for the front of the apron. I stamped and paper pieced the little watering can from the new Tending the Garden stamp set and then stamped and cut out the lovely butterfly as well. My white gel pen was not working so I did some "faux" stitching in gold but you can't see it in this photo.

I used the leafy fronds from Tending the Garden stamp set plus a couple of MTME sentiments for the inside.


Now --- y'all know that this is a birthday card and I almost always pair up a birthday card with a little gift set. I went back to a recent release for this one and used Trendy Tote template to make this sweet little gardening birthday gift set.


This is the full sized tote and it is filled with little garden goodies from Target. I got quite a lot into this tote. I used a different but coordinating digital paper for the tote - this one from the Botanical Beauties © Nomad's Pea Pod set. Sara has done some amazing work with these digital papers. LOVE them.


One of the things I truly love about Lauren and the products she sells through My Time Made Easy is the total coordination of the items. It gives me an endless supply of ways to mix and match. This little birthday gift set cost me under $5 plus a little TIME which Lauren MADE EASY for me!! I know my coworker will love these goodies.

Here's a look at the whole set. The apron card was THE PERFECT accompaniment for this gardening gift.

Thanks for stopping by. We're in countdown to the wedding mode now - 25 days - so I've got a lot on my plate - but it's ALL good!

The Details:
Pretty Impressions © Stamps: Tending the Garden, Just for You
Pretty Printables © Digital Paper: Gardening Greats © Nomad's Pea Pod and Botanical Beauties © Nomad's Pea Pod

5 comments:

Andrea M said...

WOW Pam! This gift set is A-MA-ZING! The apron card and tote are such a perfect pairing! Love the pretty green and all the little gardening gifts. great job!

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Adorable, Pam!! Love the combination of the tote full of gardening items with the apron :0) GREAT idea!

Dawn Easton said...

Wowzers, Pam! This gift set is AMAZING! I LOVE that shade of green! It's perfect for the garden gift set!

Monique said...

This is a wonderful set Pam ... Very cute

Unknown said...

Sweet gift set, Pam! Love the colors and fabulous gardening gifts! I cut out an apron with the same cardstock and digi paper, but I never got around to putting it together!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails