Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tea for You - MTME Sneak Peek

It's my pleasure to share a BRAND NEW template from My Time Made Easy with you today.  I have never seen anything like this before. It's truly unique and it's called Tea for You. Before I proceed with descriptions - here's a close up of this amazing new template from Lauren.


Isn't that new digital paper called Rows of Roses just BEAUTIFUL??? It comes in a variety of colors. I tweaked one to match the purple cardstock I wanted to use from Couture Cardstock. I didn't add anything to the sides so you could really see and appreciate the beauty of this paper. Reminds me of one of my grandma's tea pots.

Here's the whole "set" with matching card.


Isn't that FUN!??! This roomy little tea pot will hold a lot of tea bags or you could fill it with throat lozenges or honey stix if you are giving to someone "under the weather".  I added a silk ribbon and mulberry flower to the back of the tea pot to dress it up. Although it's hard to see here, the mulberry flower was lightly brushed with purple ink and it's really soft and pretty IRL. I added lace to the lid for that soft and feminine touch.


Speaking of lids - here's where I put the tag and sentiment. These are from Lauren's delightful new A Spot of Tea set.

As for the card, I am loving this new stamp set called A Spot of Tea. You can decorate your own little tea cup in a variety of ways. Here's a close up of mine - I even used one of the small Fanciful Flourishes stamps as "steam" coming from the cup. I showed you a peek of the inside which I stamped with the beautiful floral image also.


Added a few purple Rain Drops as embellishments on the cup and on the card. Stamped the sentiment Tea Time on a matted oval. Detail on the cup can be seen here:


Although this template LOOKS daunting it really turns out beautifully - just take your time and follow the directions carefully. I probably would not make 40 of these as favor gifts but I will certainly use it for some special friends! :-)

Silke Ledlow is joining me today in showcasing this wonderfully unique template so be sure to stop by Silke's blog for some additional inspiration.

The Details:
Pretty Impressions © Stamps:A Spot of Tea, Fanciful Flourishes

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comments - what a spirit lifter they are!
Hugs n Smiles,

20 comments:

Geny said...

Really really pretty Pam, love the color combo!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty & girly Pam! The lace trim adds such a nice touch around the top of the pot!

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Pam...it's sooooo pretty!! I love the "steam" idea too :0) Great job!

Anne T said...

Beautiful teapot! Love the matching card!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

So pretty Pam! This is amazing!

Lisa Kind said...

GORGEOUS Pam! Love the teapot and the dp you chose! So pretty in that purple color! The addition of the flowers on the teapot are spot on (LOL!)! Can't wait to get my hands on this one!

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW Pam, this is SO LOVELY!!! Awesome coordinating set you've created here, I just LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Pam, this is gorgeous! What a classy look! As always you did a fantastic job! TFS, Mary M
http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

Dawn Easton said...

Pam, this is so pretty! I love the purple! The digi paper your chose is beautiful! Fabulous matching card too!!!

Anonymous said...

Pam this is gorgeous! I love the ribbon you used and just everything about it!! The set is too fun and would make a wonderful gift for so many occassions! THanks for the peek!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Pam! Love the colors and the lace adds a special touch to the lid! I LOVE the idea of loading this up with throat lozenges!!

Helen F. said...

Lovely teapot and cards, Pam! Love your choice of colors and beautiful embellishments. Such a GREAT gift idea :o)

Silke Ledlow said...

Pam your teapot creation is so beautiful!!! I love all the purple, the lace and the all the wonderful details!!! Have a wonderful evening!!! Hugs ~S~

Judy McMullen said...

Awesome! Love how you've created this teapot package with the lovely purple colors and luscious embellishments. Beautiful cards too!!

Sara said...

Beautiful Pam!!! You did wonders with this project!!!!!

Unknown said...

Pam - this is wonderful!! LOVE the purple and teal...truly lovely. I LOVE those papers too, I'm hooked on that pattern, lol. Hope you're enjoying the long holiday weekend!! {{HUGS}} :)

Maria said...

WOW, Pam, this set is amazing! Fabulous job!!

Gwen said...

Oh my heck!!! you have really out done yourself here!!! this is just stinkin' gorgeous!

Sara said...

These are GEORGEOUS! What a great little twist to add the fanciful flourish as steam...LOVE IT!

A Consuming Passion said...

O M Goodness this is amazing! Never seen a teapot quie so pretty ...in paper that is! Lovely.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails