It's time for another CSS Blog hop!
Several members of the CenterStage Spotlight Alumni team have gathered some of their favorite BBQ Picnic recipes together to make another cookbook! The cookbook will be available for FREE over on the StampTV Freebie page for you to download and print at your leisure. Since we are paper crafters - the team was challenged to also make a project with our recipe in mind to share with everyone tonight on our blogs!
I decided to provide a family favorite recipe for Foil Potatoes. We originally made these on camping trips but we also now make them on the back yard grill.
I thought it would be fun to give this set of the seasonings to my future SIL so he can carry on the tradition - he loves these potatoes and now he can grill them up for my DD (his future wife)! Just a small gift but look how fun it is when it's all packaged up!
Here's a close up of the gift set.
I printed up some double sided digital gingham paper onto some GKD pure luxury card stock (nice and sturdy) and made up this Card Catch All template from My Time Made Easy. Red gingham on one side, brown on the inside. I added a simple flat bow with some red ribbon then made a couple of cute tags with my nesties using Gina K's Lovely Labels. I used Theresa's Happy Camper stamp set for the words, the Happy Birthday sentiment, and the camp stove image. Since this recipe had its roots from our camping days I thought it would be fun to follow that theme.
Please check out the links of all the participating designers and then download the Recipe booklet and let us know how you like them! We'd love your "FEEDback" *grin*
- Jessica Fick: Grilled Pizza
- Betty Neville: Mom's Chinese BBQ Ribs
- Joy Hadden: Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Tina Gilliland: Homemade Enchiladas
- Sue Van deVusse: Midwestern Kabobs
- Melissa Shultz: Foil Babies
- Geri Utterback: Oven Baked Beans
- Pam Imholz: Foil Potatoes
- Sharri Seffens: Calico Beans
- Carla Suto: Grilled Vegetables
- Dawn Lusk: Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salad
- Peggy Wainman: Bean Salad
- Karen Knegten: Miss Lucy's Rice Salad
- Jennie Harper: Picnic Coleslaw
- Cheri Weston: Fiesta Pie
- Brenda Turner: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Lori McAree: Dessert Pizza
- Giovana Smith: Peruvian Alfajores
- Carolina Buchting: Vanilla Cupcakes with Butter Cream Frosting
- Jen Charboneau: Dirt Cake
Thanks for stopping by -
Hugs n Smiles,