Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sweet Blog Award

I received a sweet blog award from Amy! I remember when I first started seeing these blog awards and  thinking wow - that's pretty cool - and now I have several of my own. Thanks Amy for this latest Sunshine Blog Award. You were sweet to think of me.

So I proudly and gladly pass it on to some bloggers who make me smile.

this girl has more shabby chic design capability in her little finger than I have in my whole body but she makes me smile!

The following gals are all friends from Stamp TV and since it's the 1 year Stamp TV birthday I wanted to share a little love with them as well:


Here are the "rules" girls - but rules or not - enjoy your blog award - you are some of the sunshine in my life and you all make me smile!!
  • Pass it on to 6 bloggers
  • Put a link to your nominees within your post
  • Let your nominees know that you are passing this award along to them by leaving by leaving a comment on their blog
  • Link to the blog of the person who nominated your for this award

Thanks again Amy! Hugs n Smiles.

    2 comments:

    Mona Pendleton said...

    Awe! Thank you Pam :) I feel so fortunate to have met such a wonderful person through this addiction we call papercrafting :) Thank you for teaching me patience & helping me see what sometimes I can't & of course for all the laughter & joy that you bring :)

    Cat Tidwell said...

    How sweet are you?!! Thank you my friend, and I am so proud to be able to call you that! I am so thrilled that our little hobby caused our paths to cross! hugssssss

    You Might Also Like...

    Related Posts with Thumbnails