Monday, February 15, 2010

Helping Others in a Time of Need

Hi fellow stampers - I have an important cause to bring to your attention today. I know that the paper crafting community is one of the most caring group of people on this planet and, as such, I want you to know about this if you are able to help.

One of our dear stampin friends and a past Featured Designer for Just Us Girls challenge site, Gabby Arriaza, has fallen on tough times along with so many others in our country. In hopes of helping in some small way Katie Cotton from Paper Makeup Stamps has generously posted a new created digi image and 2 sentiments, the proceeds of which will go to help Gabby and her family. I love the image and both of the sentiments and look forward to playing with them more. Here is the post on the PMS store site.


I printed the images on my printer in their original size - and colored with my copics. I used PTI's paper, a couple of nesties, a border punch, SU oval punch and a few black pearls as embellies. A snippet of ribbon behind the sentiment (which I LOVE). I used the "You Rock My World" sentiment on the inside. This would SO be great for my nieces!

Here's a closer look at the images themselves:


I hope you will be able to pick up some new stamps in the name of this worthy causes.  Thanks for stopping by again. You are all super special to me!

Hugs n Smiles,

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Pam, this card is awesome! You did an amazing job with all that coloring! You are truly a sweet person :)

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails