Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lemonade Thanks - Mojo Monday

Well I actually got to play a Mojo Monday challenge BEFORE the weekend LOL. I loved this sketch - it went together really quickly by using some Lemonade Paper from Basic Grey - it's so easy when all the papers coordinate :-)

I was in need of a nice thank you so I used the sentiment from the "Beautiful You" set by Verve. I felt with the busy DPs that just a sentiment was enough. I love these sentiments - they are elegant and gorgeous scripty and the words themselves really speak to my heart.

















I  added a little bit of bling as my embellishments - thought the fun, jazzy papers called for bling. Used my circle nesties for several layers for the focal image - you can't tell from the photo but the layers are popped up for some dimension. Did some soft sponging to accent the sentiment. I played and tried over and over to add some ribbon to this but either the color was wrong or the ribbon was too stuff or my bow looked horrible so I kept it clean and straightforward instead. :-)

Thanks to the Mojo team for always giving us such great inspiration.  It was fun to actually get this done early in the week for a change.

Have a great week and be sure to stay tuned for the NEW Just Us Girls Challenge on Saturday!!!! :-)

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Pam, I love the DP. I agree that the sentiment is enough, perfectly done my friend.

Anonymous said...

We were both in the Basic Grey zone, well done my friend! Hope all is well!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Pam! Love how you soft sponged on your card & added some bling! One can never go wrong with BG paper! Great job with the sketch! :) TFS

Donna Baker said...

this is so pretty! love that quote

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails