Monday, June 8, 2009

Sketch Challenge - Anniversary Wishes


Hey Hey - it's time for another sketch challenge - this time from StampTV. I love trying new layouts to help spark my creativity :-)
This one was hosted by the talented Melissa Shultz.

So, I just received my package of new paper that I won (woo hoo) from PaperTemptress during the Stampin' Out Alzheimer's event. It was more beautiful than my wildest dreams! I have been dying to use Rupa's new set from Gina K Designs called With This Ring. I decided to use this week's Stamp TV sketch challenge and my new Luster Laser Silver paper along with the new Vintage Silver Luster paper to create this anniversary card. I couldn't completely keep to the sketch with the embellishments but since this is a non-traditional card size (4x8) I added my pearl embellishments along the bottom.

The luster laser silver paper has a pattern to it that makes it just gorgeous in person. It is hard to photograph so I apologize that I'm not doing it justice. I tried to photograph a close up so you could see the luster laser.

I used the vintage silver luster for the inside and as the mat for the front and it is amazing! It's always a challenge to try non-traditional card sizes but this one allowed me to really use several of the images from this set!

Thanks for looking - hugs n smiles.

3 comments:

buggin2stamp said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love how you used this set. And the pearls are a very nice elegant touch. I am really happy you had a chance to play my challenge.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a beauty...and the card isn't too bad either! LOL

Katy Myhre said...

love this card. I will have to check it out.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails