Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hello Turtle!

I'm still not over my jet lag but this quick, simple card is for my new 9 year old friend, Dominik, in Germany. He loves bright colors and loves to skateboard so this is a little note card I'm sending to him. Germany was great and now that I'm home I need to get back in the groove. This little turtle is precious so I hope he likes him. The DP was some I had on hand (I think one of them was SU) as were the bright orange brads. Since I was mailing this international I kept the layout simple with no extra bulk with ribbons or dimensionals.
Thanks for all your kind comments about my trip!

4 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

This card is fabulous! Love the little turtle and a 9 year old would fhip for the card.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Hanne said...

Hi Pam!
I typed a whole story in your previous post, I did something wrong and then it was gone :s Somehow I forgot to type it again :$
I'm glad you arrived home safely. I've been very busy stamping with all the gorgeous sets. Must have bought too many, somehow I did not get a chance to play with them all...
Life is kinda busy at the moment, we got our new heating, car #1 is fixed, and I am going to pick up #2 in an hour. I'm going to Belgium this weekend. My mum turned 50 last Monday so we are going to celebrate! We stay in a little cottage in the south/hilly/foresty part of Belgium. So much looking forward to it!

I hope your jetlag will be better soon, that you will get in your usual routines easily and that you have nice memories from your trip!
Hope Amber is doing well (must be, with such a beautiful car! :P)

Love, Hanne

PS: In July, I can show you around Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent and Bruges if you like!

Donna Baker said...

what a cute card! I love those big orange brads!!

Anonymous said...

Love the turtles! They always seem to be super cute, just like your card!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails