Tuesday, March 10, 2009

STV Color Challenge

Oh boy - this week's Stamp TV Color Challenge was to use black, any pinks and any reds. I had a hard time coming up with an idea at first because all I could think were Valentines. Here is the card I finally came up with. I inked the raised side of the cuttlebug folder then embossed the PTI Sweet Blush paper. Worked with the fabulous images in Bold Flowers from Gina K's Floral Frenzy set. Added PTI black and blush ribbon and a red button to add a touch more red. Finally tucked in a tiny little lady bug from Melanie Muenchinger's Year of Flowers set - I took the picture before I added the crystal effects to the lady bug. (Oops)

When I made the inside of the card I didn't stamp a specific sentiment because I might make this a birthday card or maybe a friendship card... I'll decide when I send it.

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Love it Pam! Great job and thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Jenny said...

Very pretty Pam. Love what you did to the background!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails