Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mojo Monday #77



•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Time to try another Mojo Monday Sketch challenge. Couldn't get my mojo moving for this one but this is what I came up with. Used one of my favorite SU sets - Roses in Winter, some SU designer papers, PTI ribbon and Stampin Bella embellishment dots. So many of my recent cards have been yellow or orange so I went for a soft look with purples and greens.

Thanks Mojo team for some weekly inspirations!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I love this - such a soft, subtle colour combination. Beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam! I love what you did with the sketch! Purple is one of my fave colours and I don't use it nearly enough! Great Mojo GF!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails