Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gina K Sketch Challenge

My card for Donna Baker's sketch challenge from Gina K's release party. Great sketch (although I turned it counter clockwise 90º.) Used the papers from the paper pack of the Floral Frenzy kit since I have been doing so many spring colors lately.

Fun sketch - good chance to practice with my copics again. Stamped the butterfly with Chocolate Memento ink instead of black since I was after a more earthy effect. Love the Sateen Flowers from Gina K as well.

Thanks for looking and have a great week coming up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam, that butterfly looks real! You coloured it perfect! Love it!

Donna Baker said...

you did a wonderful job on this sketch with the flip - totally love it, Pam!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails