Sunday, March 22, 2009

Clean and Simple Challenge

This week's StampTV Sketch Challenge from Kurtis was to create a clean and simple (CAS) card. This was a really hard challenge for me since I typically use lots of layers, and accessories etc. BUT, I did make two - one is a CAS birthday card and I kept it to just the one layer and a sentiment. I used the cupcake from Gina K's Sweetest Blessings set, colored the cupcakes with copics, added some glitter and crystal effects and I was done.

The other one is a 4.25 x 4.25 square card and I did add one layer of BG paper to it. No other "bling" or accessories were needed. There is an additional sentiment on the inside. Great little $5.00 add on set of images from Papertrey called With Sympathy Loss of Pet. Thanks for looking! Have a great week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cupcake! You are sweet enough! And I love the paw print one, so touching!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Wow your cupcake card is stinking cute! I never thought to curve the three. I really like how it turned out. I also love the pet sympathy. I think I am going to go off to case it, LOL.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Donna Baker said...

I missed these over at stampTV - they are FABULOUS for his sketch! I esp love the staggered yummy cupcakes and how you did the sentiment

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails