Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Challenges

I've been doing a few of the new challenges on Stamp TV with Gina K Designs. Boy do they push me out of my normal routine - so here are two new cards I made - the first one is for a "Kissing Technique" challenge. I cased this card from Melanie Muenchinger and switched up to the yummy Berry Sorbet and Ripe Avocado papers (PTI). I added some PTI dotted swiss ribbon and the result is a bright, cheery colorful card.

The second card (both cards use the new Gina K's Bold Flowers from her new Floral Frenzy set) was this week's color challenge on Stamp TV where I chose to use the new digital papers from Gina K. We had to use pink and any neutral - since I love pink this wasn't so hard. The CS is Chocolate Chip by SU, the remaining layers except for the vanilla, are digital papers. The ribbon is dark Chocolate from PTI and the brads are SU. I put glitter dots on top of the large eyelets for some additional white focal points.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen, you need to stop making such amazing cards! I think I need to watch more 'TV' as these are beauty's!

Unknown said...

Wow - Pam these are gorgeous - hope your big girl is settling in well!!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

BEAUTIFUL cards:) bookmarking your blog so i can back:)

Lorraine said...

fabulous cards. so glad I saw your post on the Stamp TV blog list

Charlene Austin said...

OH MY LORD!! These are friggin gorgeous!!

Lori said...

Found your blog on Stamp Tv Blog Links Group, THESE CARDS ARE SO PRETTY!!! Thank you for sharing!

Lori
www.thepaisleyturtle.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails