Sunday, February 22, 2009

Loonie Stampers #28

So I met these great gals from Canada when I was on the stampin' cruise to the Caribbean. Turns out they have a weekly "Loonies Challenge". I will tell you there is nothing 'loonie' about the cards these gals come up with! A very talented group of ladies. I decided to play along this week with this challenge: Irregular sized card, kraft paper, at least one pink and NO RIBBON! Oh my this was indeed a challenge for me. (Maybe they are a little 'loonie' after all! :-)

Well - guess what - Gina K has introduced a brand new social network site for stampers called Stamp TV full of high quality videos, contests, challenges, galleries and forums. AND she's giving away some FREE (for a while - not forever) digital paper in lovely shades of pink and brown. Hmmm - I thought this would be a perfect chance to try the Loonie challenge while I also tried out the new digital paper pack (which I downloaded as soon as it was available.) I also love Papertrey Ink stamps and figured this was a great opportunity to use one of their fabulous sets called Warm Happiness. Seeing as how we got 6" of snow today I was looking forward to a cup of good hot coffee and some stampin fun with friends from all over.

So this is my card - it's 4" x 8-1/2" and fits a #10 legal envelope. Thanks, Loonies, for the challenge and for letting me play along. Whew :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! You are one dedicated girl!! Staying up till all hours to do our challenge...Yep, you rock and Yes, you can go to bed now. Just wait till you see next Fridays colors. I love 'em!! Thanks for playing Pam!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Hey GREAT card!! I am so glad you played again!!!

Deanna said...

This is so pretty Pam, I love this stamp set! And yes Char is right... my pick next week and the colors are purdy!

Regan said...

oh my gosh!!!

Amazing card, thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Pam, this is wicked! I love anything to do with coffee and that set we got on the cruise is one of my fav's!.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails